INTOXICATING5 out of 5 stars rating
INTOXICATING is the name of the lash game. Created with an array of medium and long-cross patterns, the dimensional effect will make minds wonder.
These lashes are hand-assembled with fine synthetic fibers, precisely layered to offer a light, natural, dimensional effect.
- Reusable (10+ with proper care)
- One pair of lashes
1. Gently curl your natural eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
2. Measure each Flutter® Lash with your eyes and trim as needed.
3. Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the entire band. Allow 3-5 seconds for the glue to thicken and build an adhesive bond.
4. Begin from the center of your eye and place the Flutter® Lash directly above your natural eyelash line (for lower lashes, place the Flutter® Lash directly below your lower eyelash line). Position carefully using a tweezers or fingertips. Allow 5-10 seconds for the Flutter® Lashes to dry securely on your eyelid.
PROPER REMOVAL AND CARE
1. Moisten a Q-tip with makeup remover and apply on the band of the Flutter® Lashes.
2. Hold the Q-tip over the band of the lashes for 5-7 seconds to loosen the eyelash glue or until the Flutter® Lashes have separated from your eyelids. To preserve the appearance of your Flutter® Lashes, avoid wetting the strands of the lash.
3. Carefully peel off any remaining glue from the Flutter® Lashes.
4. Place the Flutter® Lashes back into their original case to mold the lashes back into their original form.