VINYL LIP CONTOURING SET
- Lip Tips
MORPHE x OURFA
A rockin’ brick-red lip duo to channel your inner 90s babe.
For the record, Vinyl knows how to rock. We teamed up with mega-talented makeup artist, Ourfa, to bring you a limited-edition lip contouring collection. Are you ready to plump up the volume? Lock lips with a custom brick-red shade of our Matte Liquid Lip and its pigment partner in crime, our creamy Color Pencil. Take centerstage with this rock-star duo for a perfectly contoured pout.
1. Line lips using Vinyl Color Pencil. For the perfect Cupid’s bow, draw an X on the center of your top lip as a symmetry guide.
2. Contour lips by shading the corners in towards the center.
3. Draw a line down the center of your bottom lip to accentuate fullness.
4. Plump it up by applying Vinyl Liquid Lip, making sure to not go over the contour and shading lines.
5. Create a precise lip line by applying Concealer Stick using your M224 Oval Camouflage Brush around edge of lips.
Matte Liquid Lip: Isosodecane, Mica, Cera Alba (bees wax), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Octyldodecanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Silica, phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin flavor, tocopheryl Acetate, Cumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadeniss Leaf Extract. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxides(CI77491, C I77492 & CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850:1), Red 27 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 9140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Color Pencil: Ozocerite, Polyethylene, C10-18, Triglycerides, Microcrystalline Wax, Carnauba Wax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Mica, Talc, Phenoxyethanol/Capryly Glycol, BHT. May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Red No. 6 (CI 15850:2), Red No. 7 (CI 15850:1), Yellow No.5 (CI 19140), Yellow No. 6 (CI 15985:1), Blue No. 1 (CI 42090:2), Red No. 27 (CI 45410:2), Red No. 40 (CI 16035).